Academic Planning for International Student Graduation
Tue, Feb 23 2021, 12 - 1pm
- Location Description:
For international students
Are you approaching graduation? Make sure you have enough credits and the right courses in order to successfully apply for graduation. In this virtual workshop, International Education student advisors Heather and Paul will walk you through how to plan the right courses.
Transitioning to the Next Step: professional life in Canada
OC’s International and Student, Graduate and Co-op Employment departments are hosting a series of virtual workshops designed for International students close to graduation to help them successfully transition from school to the workplace.
Virtual workshop schedule
- Monday, Feb. 22: Job Hunting Experience as an International Student
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Academic Planning for Graduation (see above)
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Your Brand Matters
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: Land That Job: Resume, cover letter and interview workshop
- Thursday, Feb. 25: Ace That Interview: one on-one interview practice
- Friday, Feb. 26: The Ideal Candidate: panel event with local employers
- March 1: Pathway to Permanent Residence
Note: this event is for International students only. For graduate and employment support, domestic students are encouraged to contact OC's Student, Graduate and Co-op Employment Department.