Land That Job: Resume, cover letter and interview workshop
Wed, Feb 24 2021, 3 - 4pm
- Location Description:
For international students
Okanagan College International students and grads: are you looking for a co-op, part-time, or graduate position? Trying to figure out how to make yourself stand out when submitting your resume and cover letter? Join us for an engaging and informative session that will help you land the job of your dreams! The session will be held via Zoom, and registration is required through Eventbrite.
Transitioning to the Next Step: professional life in Canada
OC’s International and Student, Graduate and Co-op Employment departments are hosting a series of virtual workshops designed for International students close to graduation to help them successfully transition from school to the workplace.
Virtual workshop schedule
- Monday, Feb. 22: Job Hunting Experience as an International Student
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Academic Planning for Graduation
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Your Brand Matters
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: Land That Job: Resume, cover letter and interview workshop (see above)
- Thursday, Feb. 25: Ace That Interview: one on-one interview practice
- Friday, Feb. 26: The Ideal Candidate: panel event with local employers
- March 1: Pathway to Permanent Residence
Note: this event is for International students only. For graduate and employment support, domestic students are encouraged to contact OC's Student, Graduate and Co-op Employment Department.