Your Brand Matters
Tue, Feb 23 2021, 3 - 4pm
- Location Description:
Domestic and international
Learn how to build awareness of your brand and use it effectively throughout your career. This workshop will be held by representatives from RBC.
Transitioning to the Next Step: professional life in Canada
OC’s International and Student, Graduate and Co-op Employment departments are hosting a series of virtual workshops designed for International students close to graduation to help them successfully transition from school to the workplace.
Virtual workshop schedule
- Monday, Feb. 22: Job Hunting Experience as an International Student
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Academic Planning for Graduation
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Your Brand Matters (see above)
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: Land That Job: Resume, cover letter and interview workshop
- Thursday, Feb. 25: Ace That Interview: one on-one interview practice
- Friday, Feb. 26: The Ideal Candidate: panel event with local employers
- Monday, March 1: Pathway to Permanent Residence
Note: the event series is for International students only, however, the RBC Your Brand Matters workshop is available to both domestic and International students. For additional employment support, domestic students are encouraged to contact OC's Student, Graduate and Co-op Employment Department.