Pathway to Permanent Residence
Mon, Mar 1 2021, 3 - 4pm
- Location Description:
For international students
Join the International Education Department to learn general information on different paths to becoming a permanent resident in Canada.
Transitioning to the Next Step: professional life in Canada
OC’s International and Student, Graduate and Co-op Employment departments are hosting a series of virtual workshops designed for International students close to graduation to help them successfully transition from school to the workplace.
Virtual workshop schedule
- Monday, Feb. 22: Job Hunting Experience as an International Student
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Academic Planning for Graduation
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Your Brand Matters
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: Land That Job: Resume, cover letter and interview workshop
- Thursday, Feb. 25: Ace That Interview: one on-one interview practice
- Friday, Feb. 26: The Ideal Candidate: panel event with local employers
- March 1: Pathway to Permanent Residence (see above)
Note: this event is for International students only. For graduate and employment support, domestic students are encouraged to contact OC's Student, Graduate and Co-op Employment Department.