2021-22 program schedules
- Adult Basic Education
- Adult Special Education (Updated)
- Certified Dental Assistance Certificate (Updated)
- Early Childhood Education
- English Language
- Health Care Assistant
- Human Service Work Diploma
- Office Administration
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate (Updated)
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Therapist Assistant
Upcoming important dates
Kelowna, Penticton, Vernon, Salmon Arm, Revelstoke Centre campuses
Application and admissions dates
- Some programs have specific dates or deadlines by which applications must be received (Nursing, Dental and Business). You must submit your application by the date indicated to ensure that you are considered for the first round of admission offers. For applications received after that date, offers of admission will only be issued if space is available.
- On the first business day in October each year Okanagan College begins accepting applications for academic programs (Arts, Science, Engineering Technologies, Computer Information Systems) for the following fall.
- Many other programs also begin accepting applications on the first business day in October for all intakes throughout the subsequent 10 months (Entry-Level Trades Foundation programs, Health programs other than those listed above.)
- You may apply online starting the first business day in October for Continuing Studies certificate programs.
Most programs accept applications up to the program start. Some programs have multiple start dates throughout the year.
All applicants are urged to apply as early as possible.
Okanagan College will strive to respond to your application within 2 - 3 business days. However, during busy times of the year, please allow for up to ten business days for a response.
Distance Education courses begin in September, January, and May. Distance Education students who plan to take courses by distance in subsequent semesters do not need to reapply for admission provided there is no break in study.