Thank you so much for your patience while we worked to get the High School Entrance application up and running.
To apply for awards you will need to apply through your myOkanagan portal. Login using your OC student email address (typically email@example.com) and password.
Prior to logging in you may need to setup the following:
- Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) on your mobile device to access your account. MFA information can be found here.
- Once you have MFA set up, you should receive a prompt to create a new password. If you encounter any difficulties, contact the IT department www.okanagan.bc.ca/it-services.
- If you are having problems logging into your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you had previously applied before January 9th using myOkanagan, you will not need to re-apply with this format, but please ensure that you have completed all the necessary sections.
Awards requirements (as soon as available or no later than the documentation deadline):
- an interim transcript to be sent directly to the Financial Aid & Awards department
- at least one reference letter from their school
- additional references from community/extracurricular/leadership involvement may also be beneficial
- email all additional documentation to email@example.com
Please see individual award criteria for specific course load requirements.
Application Deadline for both online application and supporting documentation: Tuesday, April 11th at midnight (applications will not be available after this time).
Don't delay, apply now!
Financial Aid and Awards staff provide service to students both virtually and face-to-face. We can help you find the resources, make sense of terminology, and assist with applications. Book an appointment, come to a virtual drop-in or ask a team member.
Awards are funding that the student does not need to repay.
Loans are funding that the student is required to repay.
Other government funding
Other funding is available such as upgrading and former youth in care.
Depending on your studies or situation, there may be additional sources of funding available for your education.
Have a few quick questions to ask but don't want to book an appointment? Meet with us in a virtual drop-in session.
- enter into a virtual waiting room
- get moved into a private virtual room by an advisor when it's their drop-in session
- have 10 minutes to ask questions (Need more time? Come back in for another drop-in session)
Drop-in dates and times are:
- Tues 9 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Wed 10 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Book an appointment
Book a virtual or phone appointment to learn more about financial aid at OC.
Whether you are starting your very first semester or continuing your studies, a student award in the form of a scholarship or bursary can help you achieve your goals.
Awards are available for full-time or part-time students in:
- certificate programs
- diploma programs
- degree programs
Ask a team member
Have a question you're wondering about student loans or awards and bursaries? Complete this quick online form and our team will get back to you shortly.
Note: Be sure to include your full name and OC student ID #
For general inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For award inquiries: email@example.com
For upgrading inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an appointment online through the online booking system below.
September to April (Monday-Friday): 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
May to August (Monday-Friday): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.