Apply to OC
Step 1 - Before you apply
- If you haven't done so already, check to see that you meet the admission requirements for your program of choice. Consult with an education advisor if necessary.
- If you wish to register for just one course (e.g. MATH 121, ANTH 121), you must apply to a program (e.g. Associate of Arts) first and be admitted before you will be able to register.
- Want to take a class at OC and get credit from your current college or university? Learn how to apply as a Visiting Student.
Fall 2023 & Winter 2024 applications are open
Applications for Fall 2023 and many Winter 2024 programs are open.
Step 2 - Apply online
Apply online for upgrading, certificate, diploma and degree programs.
Register for Continuing Studies general interest courses.
Register for apprenticeship levels below.
Applications are open for:
- Fall 2023: Open
- Winter 2024: Open
- Trades Winter 2024: Open
- Winter 2024 Practical Nursing: Open
Need help applying through EducationPlannerBC (EPBC)?
If you have having troubles applying via EducationPlannerBC (EPBC), please see the information below.
How do I apply online to Okanagan College?
To apply, please go directly to our EducationPlannerBC (EPBC) application portal at: https://apply.educationplannerbc.ca/okanagan.
How many programs can I apply to?
You can apply to one program for the $30 application fee. Applications for Adult Upgrading and English language are free.
I am experiencing errors when completing the online form. Help!
For more information and help with the application form, visit https://www.educationplannerbc.ca/help
For desktop computers: Try clearing the cache on your web browser, or using a different device or different browser (such as a desktop computer with the latest version of Chrome).
On a mobile device: We are working to resolve intermittent issues with Chrome on Android; Firefox for Android is recommended as an alternative, or please continue your application on a desktop computer. We hope to have this resolved shortly.
I already applied and now I have a question, who do I contact?
For questions about an offer email, or any questions about your application after it has been submitted, please contact the campus you applied to
Or contact us at 1-877-755-2266 (toll-free) or 250-762-5445.
What if I want to apply to more than one program?
You can apply again but are required to pay another application fee.
I am a new applicant who has recently applied to Okanagan College for the first time and I want to change one of the programs I’ve applied to. Do I have to submit a new application and pay an additional application fee?
Depending on the program applicants may have to apply again as admission requirements vary by program. Additional applications will require an application fee. However, there are some exceptions and you should check with firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Step 3 - After you apply
- Submit required items. Refer to Admissions for additional information.
- Check your email regularly and be sure to add Okanagan College to your safe sender list in your email account.
- Applicants cannot accept their applications online at this time. Please pay your deposit online (PayMyTuition), or in person (cash or debit) and contact email@example.com letting them know you are accepting your application. Include your student ID, program and campus in the email.
On the first business day in October each year Okanagan College begins accepting applications for academic programs for the following Fall term.
- The grade and percentages listed in the Admission Requirements are the minimum grades required to enter a program.
- Okanagan College may cease to accept applications for a given intake if the number of applications submitted greatly exceeds enrolment capacity. Early application for all programs is strongly advised.