Structured for the workplace, this certificate offers instruction on the tools and techniques to manage every part of a project as well as product management software. Graduates of the certificate are eligible to write the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam as part of the Project Management Institute (PMI) certification process.
Tuition and Fees
2020-21: $4,499 plus textbooks
- B.C. Secondary School graduation or equivalent, or 19 years of age and out of secondary school for at least one year as of the first day of classes.
- English 12 with minimum 60% or alternatives.
- Math requirement:
A minimum of 70% in any of:
- Foundations of Mathematics and Pre-calculus Grade 10
- Applications of Mathematics 10
- Principles of Mathematics 10
- Adult Basic Education MATH 071 and MATH 072
Or a minimum of 80% on the ABLE Mathematics test. Test scores are only good for two (2) years.
- Excel Level One or successful completion of Excel Level One online assessment.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, a TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79 (Internet-based), or an overall band score of 6.5 on the academic version of IELTS is required. (Applicants who have successfully completed a diploma or degree from an accredited institution at which English is the language of instruction may submit their academic transcript for review by Okanagan College. Subject to verification, this diploma or degree may be used to meet the English requirement for admission to Okanagan College.
Students must pass all courses with a minimum grade of 70% in each to receive the certificate
Come for a campus tour or become a student for a day.
Have your questions answered by an advisor or recruiter.
Take the next step and enrol in a program or course at OC.