Recruiters are here to help you with:
- exploring programs, including:
- admission requirements
- tuition costs
- program start dates
- transferring to other B.C. institutions
- how to apply to an OC program
- what to expect after you apply
- arranging OC experiences like campus tours and student for a day
- important dates and timelines regarding applications
- liaising with high school counsellors and regional service providers
- providing OC promotional materials like viewbooks, brochures, etc.
Education Advisors can help you with:
- admissions requirements, upgrading and program selection
- admissions requirements can be confusing, even for advisors! Meeting with an Education Advisor can help reduce stress and ensure that you are able to meet the requirements for the program you want
- academic planning and pathways to transfer to universities and other institutions in B.C.
- program planning, registration help and graduation requirements
- advisors can help with registration and have program guides and planning sheets so you can figure out what you need to take to complete your program
- withdrawing and other OC academic policies
Here to Help
Student Services drop-in sessions
The new learning environment has brought unique challenges. Even so, the support we provide, both academically and personally for students remains the same.
Are you struggling and don't know where to start? Do you have a general OC question? Don't know which department to ask? Chat with Student Services!
Learn about programs and courses at OC.
Come for a campus tour or become a student for a day.
Take the next step and enrol in a program or course at OC.