Tuition and Fees
- Fees listed are for ten courses (30 credits). Depending on the campus of study and the courses selected fees may vary.
- Fees include all mandatory fees: Activity fee, Health & Dental, Student Association fee, Education Technology fee, Development fee.
- All amounts are approximate and are subject to change.
- International students will pay International tuition fees
- Students may apply up to 18 credits from the list of required courses towards elective requirements for the Human Kinetics Diploma. Students who have taken more than 18 credits from the list of required courses must substitute BUAD electives numbered 300 or higher to reach a total of 120 credits completed for the BBA degree.
- Students who have completed six credits ENGL as part of their Human Kinetics Diploma may apply for the CMNS 112 requirement to be waived.
- Students who have completed three credits of MATH (excluding MATH 111, MATH 120 and MATH 160), as part of their Human Kinetics diploma may apply for the MATH 114 requirement to be waived.
- Students who have completed three credits COSC (excluding COSC 122) as part of their Human Kinetics diploma may apply for the BUAD 128 requirement to be waived.
Graduation from the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree via the Human Kinetics Diploma Pathway Program requires successful completion of the prescribed and elective courses in the program outline with a minimum graduating grade average of 60%.
Come for a campus tour or become a student for a day.
Have your questions answered by an advisor or recruiter.
Take the next step and enrol in a program or course at OC.