Connect with us for your Education Plan
Your decision to come to school is a life-changing choice. We know this, and are committed to helping you plan your studies to get the most out of your time at Okanagan College.
Together we can improve your path to higher education and make your experience at Okanagan College a positive one.
We assist new and continuing students to:
- Select courses to meet your program requirements
- Explore post-secondary possibilities
- Choose or change your program or courses
- Acquaint you with Okanagan College and its student resources
- Inform you of the post-secondary transfer system
- Examine the results of dropping a course
- Switch to a new program
- Learn how to apply, register, and use the online student record system
Education Advisors refer students to:
Academic Learning Centres; Program information sessions; Career Services; Program Coordinators and Chairs; Personal/Crisis Counselling, Accessibility Services; Financial Awards; and various Community Service Providers.
Education Advisors are available in Kelowna, Penticton, Salmon Arm and Vernon.
To make an appointment contact your local centre.
Do you have a quick question?
Additional Student Support Services at OC: