We are pleased that you are joining us this upcoming semester and hope you enjoy studying at Okanagan College.
An orientation session has been planned to provide you with the information you need to successfully start your semester at Okanagan College. Our orientation sessions are intended to help you navigate and understand how everything works at the College, and to welcome you to the College community.
Note: registering for and attending International Orientation is MANDATORY for all new international students.
In light of COVID-19 (coronavirus), no decision has been made about any Orientation cancellations at this point. Should there be any changes/updates, all new students will be notified and the information will be posted on okanagan.bc.ca/covid & okanagan.bc.ca/intedOrientation.
To register, please email the Student Liaison, Ramona Sharma, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule for Orientation Sessions
You will receive a hard copy of the International Orientation Schedule and Guide once you check in on the Orientation Day.
OCELA: Okanagan College English Language Assessment
(ESL Student Only)
|Things you should bring: your passport, a copy of your letter of admission, and a pen|
Wednesday, April 29 (May-June)
Monday, June 29 (July-Aug)
|Time||Registration start time 8:30 a.m.
Atrium, Centre for Learning (E building)
Fall 2020 Orientation Dates
- 31 August 2020 – Revelstoke campus
- 1 September 2020 – Salmon Arm campus
- 1 & 2 September 2020 – Vernon campus
- 2 & 3 September 2020 – Penticton campus
- 3 & 4 September 2020 – Kelowna campus
What to expect:
- Check your email as you will receive emails letting you know what to expect during your first day on campus.
- Attending & registering for the orientation session is mandatory for all the new students!
- Follow this checklist to make sure you are prepared to begin studies at Okanagan College: What's Next?
- Download the iCent app
We appreciate your choice of Okanagan College to help you achieve your education and training goals.