Your Photo ID card can be used for:
- Library privileges
- Access to gym pass
- Entrance to exams
- Entrance to college events
- To receive computer support
- Discount for city buses
- Discounts from community businesses
- Access to college residence (KLO only)
- All Okanagan College photo ID cards are the property of Okanagan College.
- The photo ID card is for the card holder's personal use only.
- Services covered by this card are not transferable to other individuals.
- The holder's photo ID card must be presented or surrendered upon request by any officer or authorized employee of Okanagan College.
Already have a photo? You can submit it online!
To request or renew a Student ID go to your myOkanagan account:
Student Tab >> Online Services >> Student Photo ID >> Upload your photo >> Enter your mailing address
You will receive an email when your finished card is ready to be picked up from the campus library. Processing time may take between 7 - 10 business days (you may experience delays during start of semester).
- A Government-issued photo ID (Driver’s licence, BCID, Passport)
- Your Okanagan College Student Number
- Proof of registration printed or electronic (schedule on OC app).
- No charge for first issue of card.
- There is a $5 replacement fee for lost, stolen or mutilated cards. A card is considered mutilated if it is perforated (hole punched), bares unauthorized markings or is affixed with any stickers other than Okanagan College authorized stickers.
Present your documents to the Registration Office to have your records changed. There is a $5 replacement fee for your new card.