Welcome to the Okanagan Region of British Columbia, Canada
The Okanagan region is located in the Southern Interior of Canada's western province of British Columbia, about 400km east of Vancouver. Kelowna International Airport connects the region to visitors worldwide. Vancouver can be reached by car (4.5 hrs) bus (5.5 hrs) or air (1 hr)
"The Visitors' Guide is Tourism Kelowna's primary servicing tool for information requests by consumers," says Nancy Cameron, CEO of Tourism Kelowna. "It provides our visitors with a complete representation of the Central Okanagan's tourism offerings, listings and easy-to-find details about the incredible depth and diversity of the tourism experience available in the Kelowna area."
See also Kelowna International Airport
Choose the Okanagan Region
- A quiet place to live and study
- Regional hub with great shopping and a large variety of services
- Mild, dry, four-season climate
- Clean, safe & peaceful environment
- Beautiful mountains, lakes, orchards and vineyards
- Easy access to Vancouver & Calgary
- Popular, year-round vacation destination
- A wide variety of recreational activities such as skiing, snowboarding, golfing, swimming, boating, camping, canoeing, sailing, hiking, horseback riding, cycling and other recreational opportunities.
Cities and Areas of the Okanagan