LAR: Kaltura – Beyond the Basics
Are you interested in using video to engage learners while introducing and re-enforcing core learning outcomes in your courses?
Not only does Kaltura offer a virtual classroom, but it is also a robust video production and hosting resource integrated in Moodle. Join this session for a tour of these applications to learn more about how they can enhance your content delivery through multi-media approaches.
- Tour the Media Gallery and My Media Kaltura applications
- Create and upload a video into your Moodle course
- Apply Kaltura video capture options to your personal context
- Move recordings from Blackboard Collaborate to MyMedia
- Upload and edit your videos including adding interactive quiz questions
- Screen capture
Link to join the above session - https://mymoodle.okanagan.bc.ca/course/view.php?id=144356
Can't make a session? Contact Julie at email@example.com