Wellness Wednesday - Flourish
Monthly Wellness Wednesday workshops will be happening online in Fall 2021. Since May 2020, our workshops have had a special focus on strategies to help you cope during the pandemic, and we will continue to explore topics related to taking care of our wellness as the world opens up again. These workshops are an opportunity for all members of our OC community from across the campuses to connect and share in supporting our individual and collective wellness. Sarah Lefebure, Counsellor on the Penticton campus, and Samantha Johnson, Counsellor on the Salmon Arm campus, will lead the one-hour drop-in workshops.
- Sept 29
- Oct 27
- Nov 24
To attend any of these workshops, OC students and employees self-register for the Flourish Wellness Workshop Moodle, by logging into Moodle. Self-enrol now by clicking "Site home" at the left and search for Flourish.
- Session times are 12 noon to 1 p.m.
- Sessions are drop-in – attend as many or as few workshops as you like
- Free for all Okanagan College students and employees from any OC campus
- Please make sure you have paper and a pen/marker with you for the workshop
- Try to choose a quiet place where you are less likely to be interrupted