Moodle - What you Need to Know Now!
Fri, Sep 4 2020, 1 - 2pmFri, Sep 11 2020, 2 - 3pm
KelownaPentictonVernonSalmon ArmRevelstoke Centre
This session is at the Emerging level of workshops offered by Learning and Applied Research and Education Technology.
Bring your start of term questions for the LAR/EdTech Team! (ex. Moodle Course Format, Quizzes, Categories, Gradebook; setting up foolproof Collaborate and Zoom sessions; and iron-clad Course Outlines)
In addition to answering your Moodle and online teaching questions, learn some useful tips to help you and your students enjoy a smooth start to the year.
This workshop will be presented on the following dates:
Friday, Sept. 4, 1 - 2 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 11, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Choose an effective course format
- Importing single Moodle Quizzes “cleanly”
- Determine what can be delivered through Moodle asynchronously versus synchronously
- Match your gradebook to your course outline
- Explain to students how to submit a variety of assignments
- Moodle Kickstart Template and effective course templates
- Course Outline Tips
- Moodle Gradebook and Quiz Tips
- Blended Learning
- Submitting Assignments