Introduction to OneNote
Fri, Aug 21 2020, 10 - 11amMon, Aug 24 2020, 2 - 3pm
KelownaPentictonVernonSalmon ArmRevelstoke Centre
Are you looking for a way to readily organize all of your work-related documents in a single location? Microsoft OneNote is a multifaceted tool that allows you to draft, annotate, share and collaborate by incorporating a host of materials, including PDF’s, PowerPoints, Excel and Word. Please register if you are interested in learning more about how this versatile resource can increase your efficiency and facilitate synchronous delivery.
This workshop will be presented on the following dates:
Friday, Aug 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Monday, Aug 24 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Examine the core attributes and versatility of OneNote.
- Outline how OneNote increases efficiency.
- Discuss collaborative applications for this resource.
- OneNote’s utility for synchronous instruction
- Embedding resources, templates and multi-media.
- Overview of key tools