Over the past few months, the IT Services team has worked vigorously to migrate several pilot group users and early adopters to Microsoft Office 365 (MS 365). MS 365 is the next evolution in software productivity for the college. It allows users to move email, document storage, office tools into the cloud so they are always available on any device while unlocking new features such as instant messaging, live editing (document collaboration), and applications that better help project teams track projects.
This significant organizational change has already started transforming how we work across the college and how we collaborate. The next phase of the project includes migrating and training the broader college community.
What do you need to know?
- Training sessions for M365 and Teams will be offered through the months of October and November
- How to register for a session/s?
- Review the session descriptions and schedule here , and then identify a session you would like to attend. You may register for more than one session.
- Send an email to ITprojects@okanagan.bc.ca with the following:
- Session number/s you would like to attend
- Your first and last name
- Department / area
- You will receive an Outlook meeting invite for the session/s you selected
- Please open the meeting invite to review the information and details on the session
- For more information on MS 365 at OC, click here.
Questions, comments, or feedback? Please do not hesitate to contact Natalie Hordichuk.