Okanagan College has been committed to student and employee health and safety, following Provincial Health Office guidelines. Following the guidance of the Government of B.C. and Provincial Health Office, we will continue to create and maintain a safe and rewarding learning environment. We encourage students and employees to visit these pages for updates.
COVID-19 info for students.
COVID-19 info for employees.
Stay at home if you are sick
If you are sick, please stay home. Consult the B.C. COVID-19 self-assessment tool to determine if COVID-19 testing is needed, and contact 811 or your health-care provider for medical advice as necessary.
Disease Prevention Plan
- Stay home if you are sick
- Maintain immunizations in line with your doctor’s recommendations
- Cover your mouth/nose when sneezing
- Clean your hands regularly
- Be considerate of people, no matter the circumstances
- Follow public health guidance and orders
OC cares about your mental and physical health. Check out info and supports available to you.