Step 1 - Before you apply
- If you wish to register for just one course (e.g. MATH 121, ANTH 121), you must apply to a program (e.g. Associate of Arts) first and be admitted before you will be able to register.
- Want to take a class at OC and get credit from your current college or university? Learn how to apply as a Visiting Student.
Step 2 - Apply online for upgrading, Certificate, Diploma and Degree programs
Apply online for upgrading, Certificate, Diploma and Degree programs via the EducationPlannerBC button below.
- The non-refundable application fee must be paid online at the end of the application form by credit card: VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
International students apply below.
Apply or Register for Continuing Studies below.
Register for Apprenticeship levels below.
Step 3 - After you apply
- Track your application in your myOkanagan account.
- Submit required items. Refer to Admissions and Registration for additional information.
- Check your email regularly and be sure to add Okanagan College to your safe sender list in your email account.
On the first business day in October each year Okanagan College begins accepting applications for academic programs for the following Fall term.
- The grade and percentages listed in the Admission Requirements are the minimum grades required to enter a program.
- Okanagan College may cease to accept applications for a given intake if the number of applications submitted greatly exceeds enrolment capacity. Early application for all programs is strongly advised.
Applications Are Open For:
- Fall 2020: Most programs
- Fall 2020 BSN apps open Oct. 1, 2019 and close Jan. 15, 2020
- Summer 2020: Some programs
- Winter 2021: Most programs