Wine Sales Certificate
Acquire the knowledge and skills to work in the exciting sales side of the wine industry.
Topics include: an introduction to grape growing and winemaking, an overview of legal restrictions and standards within the industry, marketing and sales strategies, knowledge of wine shop management and winery promotions.
- 147 hours of course work and 30 hours of practicum in the industry
- September to March
- Can be taken either in-class or online
- Please note that there are two mandatory in-class weekends held at the Penticton Campus
- Positions in wine marketing, wine tours and wine shops
Student Testimonial and Instructors
"My experience last year was very educational and, more importantly, so much fun. It taught me the skills needed to become a professional asset to a winery. I would recommend this program to anyone interested in a wine sales profession. It has amazing potential for all age groups interested in becoming part of this unique and growing industry in the Okanagan Valley."Danielle, Wine Sales Certificate
- Meet your instructors here