Wine Sales Certificate
- Full program offered
- Partial program offered
Tuition and fees
- plus applicable textbooks and/or materials
All amounts are approximate and are subject to change.
This program provides individuals interested in employment in the area of wine sales with an introduction to grape growing and winemaking, an understanding of legal regulations and standards within the industry, marketing and sales strategies, and knowledge of wine shop management and winery promotions. Coursework involves a variety of projects and field trips. The program consists of 147 hours of coursework and practical experience in the industry.
|Penticton||Sep. 12, 2023||
Online, Tue & Thurs 6-9 p.m.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- English 12 with minimum 50% or alternatives.
- 19 years or older at the time of admission to the program
- Serving it Right certificate
- Students must pass each course with a minimum grade of 60% to receive a certificate.
View the official Calendar details and policies
Learn more about the department
View the Tuition and fees page
Join an info session or become a student for a day.
Have your questions answered by an advisor or recruiter.
Take the next step and enrol in a program or course at OC.