Health and Wellness

OC local family doctor referral form

Okanagan College can connect you to a family doctor located in Kelowna.  If you are a current Okanagan College student without access to a family doctor and require consistent primary care, please complete the form below to get referred to a doctor.  Students that meet the requirements will have access to a family doctor for the duration of their studies at Okanagan College.

Is this an emergency?

Please go to the Kelowna hospital or call 911.


Please connect with your Family Dr. If you have extenuating circumstances, contact the Student Services Office at or by phone at 250-862-5451.

We are unable to refer you to a local family Dr.