A reminder to employees to encourage their family members attending OC to apply for the OC Family Award.
The application is online through myOkanagan.
Please log into myOkanagan > Student tab > Financial Aid and Awards Channel > Apply for Awards > Okanagan College Family Award
Family Award Criteria:
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Immediate family member (child, stepchild, grandchild or spouse) of a continuing (regular) Okanagan College employee
- Enrolled full time in any year of an eligible program: university studies, degree, or diploma program; vocational, trades or health certificate program; full or part-time Continuing Studies certificate program; apprenticeship program or adult upgrading program
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 60% course load
- Not on academic probation
- No outstanding fees
- For programs starting between Jan. 1 - March 31, deadline is Feb. 28.
- For programs starting between April 1 - July 31, deadline is June 30.
- For programs starting between Aug. 1 - Dec. 31, deadline is Oct. 31.
If you have any questions, contact the Financial Aid & Awards office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-862-5419.