Trades Talk Tuesdays
Get Trades info and answers in real time
Learn about Okanagan College trades programs and find out about admission requirements and employment outcomes during a series of virtual presentations offered every Tuesday this fall. Trades Talk Tuesdays are designed for people who are interested in learning more about trades training opportunities at the Kelowna, Vernon, Salmon Arm and Penticton campuses. During these live-streamed events on Zoom, different trades programs will be covered, giving you the tools to start your next career.
Registration is required for each session; click the link below to reserve your spot.
- Oct. 13: Culinary and Pastry Arts - view recording
- Oct. 20: Aircraft Maintenance registration - view recording
- Oct. 27: Welding registration
- Nov. 3: Plumbing and Piping registration
- Nov. 10: Carpentry, Joiner, Studio Woodworking registration
- Nov. 17: Sheet Metal and RACM registration
- Nov. 24: Motor Vehicle Trades registration
- Dec. 1: Collision Repair registration
Can't make a date? Have questions? Contact Trades Recruiter Kim Noakes: email@example.com or 250-808-3843 (text friendly).