Trades Talk Tuesdays
Tue, Oct 13 2020, 2:30 - 3pmTue, Oct 20 2020, 2:30 - 3pmTue, Oct 27 2020, 2:30 - 3pmTue, Nov 3 2020, 2:30 - 3pmTue, Nov 10 2020, 2:30 - 3pmTue, Nov 24 2020, 2:30 - 3pmTue, Dec 1 2020, 2:30 - 3pm
- Location Description:
Online - Zoom
Get Trades info and answers in real time
Learn about Okanagan College trades programs and find out about admission requirements and employment outcomes during a series of virtual presentations offered every Tuesday this fall. Trades Talk Tuesdays are designed for people who are interested in learning more about trades training opportunities at the Kelowna, Vernon, Salmon Arm and Penticton campuses. During these live-streamed events on Zoom, different trades programs will be covered, giving you the tools to start your next career.
Registration is required for each session; click the link below to reserve your spot.
- Oct. 13: Culinary and Pastry Arts - view recording
- Oct. 20: Aircraft Maintenance registration - view recording
- Oct. 27: Welding registration - view recording
- Nov. 3: Plumbing and Piping - view recording
- Nov. 10: Carpentry, Joiner, Studio Woodworking - view recording
- Nov. 17: Sheet Metal and Refrigeration and AC Mechanic - view recording
- Nov. 24: Motor Vehicle Trades - view recording
- Dec. 1: Collision Repair - view recording
Can't make a date? Have questions? Contact Trades Recruiter Kim Noakes: email@example.com or 250-808-3843 (text friendly).