Wed, Sep 16 2020, 2 - 3pmWed, Sep 23 2020, 2 - 3pm
KelownaPentictonVernonSalmon ArmRevelstoke Centre
Creating pre-recorded videos takes preparation and the knowledge of how to record, edit and interact with the material. Maybe you want to:
- Demonstrate a lab for your students
- Create a clear and succinct pre-recorded lesson
- Learn basic video editing as well as how to make a recording interactive
This workshop will cover basic storyboarding, recording equipment, a variety of editing tools and will touch on Screencast-o-matic and H5P.
- Identify the steps in preparing a recorded lecture/lab
- Identify what equipment is necessary for your recording project
- Experiment with editing tools
- Discuss applications for engagement and student interaction including use of H5P/Screencast-o-matic with finished videos
- Investigate accessibility options such as closed captioning and video transcripts
- Storyboading and Scripting Videos
- Choosing Recording Equipment and how to set up
- Editing Videos (Screencast-o-matic, iMovie, Movavi Video Editor, VideoEditor)
- Creating interactions and assessments within videos (H5P).
Registration is required for this workshop.