Moodle Quiz Development
KelownaPentictonVernonSalmon ArmRevelstoke Centre
This drop-in workshop is at the emerging/evolving level of teaching practice, as outlined by OC's Learning and Applied Research.
With the movement to online assessment comes the shift from in-person paper exams to Moodle delivered quizzes. Join this informal drop-in session to discuss you needs with LAR and EdTech representatives.
- Development of higher-level Bloom’s questions
- Addition of exam integrity features to Moodle quizzes
- Moodle question alternatives to standard multiple-choice questions
- Exam question importation methods – Respondus 4 and Aiken format
- Outcomes will evolve as participants bring forward their questions and concerns.
This session is completely interactive and will evolve based on participant requirements.
No registration is required for this workshop. Link to participate in this drop-in: