Screencast-o-matic Video Editing Introduction
KelownaPentictonVernonSalmon ArmRevelstoke Centre
This workshop is at the Evolving level of workshops offered by Learning and Applied Research and Education Technology.
Okanagan College now has a site license for Screencast-o-matic, an easy to use, web-based video screen capture, editing and storage application. (No file downloads required.) In this introductory workshop, you will receive a tour of the site, locate the tutorial video, learn how to create screencasts, and upload and edit your existing videos.
- Learn how to sign up for and navigate the Screencast-o-matic website
- Create a screen cast recording and try some of the editing tools.
- Save a video to the Screencast-o-matic secure backup area
- Record a screencast
- Add narration or music to a video
- Cut sections and insert video files
- Add overlays
- Alter speed of video to match audio
To register, visit Learning and Applied Research.