Moodle Basics: Build Your Course
KelownaPentictonVernonSalmon ArmRevelstoke Centre
If you’re new to using Moodle to support your students’ learning, this is the session for you! This is a hands-on, workshop in which you can work on building your Moodle course while following along with the facilitator’s instructions. The pacing will be nice and slow to give participants time to actively make changes to their Moodle page.
- Design a Moodle shell to enhance the student experience.
- Create a variety of Moodle activities which incorporate features to engage learners
- Learn how to design an effective question bank prior to quiz creation
- Create a simple quiz to use as a template.
- Develop a gradebook that matches the course outline.
- Activities: forums, assignments, glossaries, quizzes
- Resources: pages, links, files, labels
- Question banks categories
- Gradebook basics