Bachelor of Business Administration Honours Program
|Campus||Distance (Jan, May, Sep), Vernon (Jan, Sep), Penticton (Jan, Sep), Salmon Arm (Jan, Sep), Kelowna (Jan, May, Jul, Sep)|
|Delivery||Distance/Online, Part-Time, Full-Time|
This program is student loan eligible.
Share this programEmail Print
An honours degree gives you the highest level of certification possible within the BBA. Not only does this earn you a special Honours parchment, but it speaks loud and clear to employers about your abilities and dedication to do advance research in your chosen field.
Tuition and Fees
- Fees listed are for ten courses (30 credits) taken over two semesters. Depending on the campus of study and the courses selected fees may vary.
- Fees include all mandatory fees: Activity fee, Health & Dental, Student Association fee, Education Technology fee, Development fee.
- All amounts are approximate and are subject to change.
- International students will pay International tuition fees
The Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours provides students the opportunity to undertake applied business research. Students who complete this program will learn to work independently with a high standard of competency in the business environment. The Honours program requires students to acquire sophisticated analytical and communication skills.
To qualify for the honours degree students must complete BUAD 492 with a minimum grade of 76% and graduate from the BBA program with a minimum graduating grade average of 76%.
Successful completion of any of the BBA Degree programs listed below with a minimum graduating grade average of 76%. Successful completion of any of the programs listed below must include successful completion of BUAD 491 and the completion of BUAD 492 with a minimum grade of 76%.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting Specialty
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance Specialty
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Tourism and Hospitality Management Specialty
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resources Management Specialty
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Specialty
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Specialty
- BBA via the Technology and CIS Bridge
- BBA via the Associate of Arts Bridge
- BBA via the Human Kinetics Pathway
Come for a campus tour or become a student for a day.
Have your questions answered by an advisor or recruiter.
Take the next step and enrol in a program or course at OC.