Bachelor of Business Administration Honours Program
|Campus||Vernon (Jan, Sep), Kelowna (Jan, May, Jul, Sep)|
This program is student loan eligible.
Please note, the first and second years of the BBA program are offered fully at the Vernon campus. However, the program can only be completed in full in Kelowna.
Share this programEmail Print
An honours degree gives you the highest level of certification possible within the BBA. Not only does this earn you a special Honours parchment, but it speaks loud and clear to employers about your abilities and dedication to do advance research in your chosen field.
OC's Bachelor of Business Administration Degrees and Business Administration Diplomas are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Tuition and Fees
- Fees listed are for ten courses (30 credits) taken over two semesters. Depending on the campus of study and the courses selected fees may vary.
- Fees include all mandatory fees: Activity fee, Health & Dental, Student Association fee, Education Technology fee, Development fee.
- All amounts are approximate and are subject to change.
- International students will pay International tuition fees
The Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours provides students the opportunity to undertake applied business research. Students who complete this program will learn to work independently with a high standard of competency in the business environment. The Honours program requires students to acquire sophisticated analytical and communication skills.
To qualify for the honours degree students must complete both BUAD 491 and BUAD 492 with a minimum grade of 76% for each. Honours degree students must also graduate from the BBA program with a minimum graduating grade average of 76%.
Must earn a minimum classwork mark of 76% in:
- BUAD 491 - Business Research Methods
- BUAD 492 - Business Research Project
Successful completion of the prescribed and elective courses as listed in the program outline with a minimum graduating average of 76%.
Join an info session or become a student for a day.
Have your questions answered by an advisor or recruiter.
Take the next step and enrol in a program or course at OC.