Recruiters are here to help you with:
- exploring programs, including:
- admission requirements
- tuition costs
- program start dates
- transferring to other B.C. institutions
- how to apply to an OC program
- what to expect after you apply
- arranging OC experiences like campus tours and student for a day
- important dates and timelines regarding applications
- liaising with high school counsellors and regional service providers
- providing OC promotional materials like viewbooks, brochures, etc.
Education Advisors can help you with:
• Upgrading to meet admission requirements and program selection
• Seeing how possible transfer credits may be applied to your program after admission
• Reviewing program requirements and prerequisites
• Program planning with registration planning guides to meet graduation requirements
• Academic planning for pathways to transfer to universities and other institutions in B.C.
• Withdrawing and other OC academic policies
Learn about programs and courses at OC.
Join an info session or become a student for a day.
Take the next step and enrol in a program or course at OC.