Student Forms and Information

Unless otherwise noted on the form, please submit completed forms along with required documentation to the Registrar's Office in Kelowna or the campus administration office at any of the other campuses. If you are unsure, please call Enrolment Services toll-free:1-877-755-2266.

Office of the Registrar - Forms

Application Form Application Forms are not available for download. We encourage you to apply online: APPLY NOW .
Application for Credential Reprint 
(Diploma, Certificate, Degree) 
Application for Graduation  
Application for Graduation (BC Campus - Distance)  (Note: This application is for the online learning Office Administration programs run through BC Campus)
Graduation - Letter of Completion
(Post Graduate Work Permit/Employment only)
Agreement for Audit Registration        
Campus Change Application
Cancellation of Application  
Change of Address/Name  
Consent to Release Information   
Criminal Record Check: Dental Assistant, Human Service Work, Therapist Assistant, Health Care Assistant, Early Childhood Education, Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Practical Nursing.
Please contact Admissions at and they will provide a form.
(Note: Do not initiate your Criminal Record Check unless instructed by Okanagan College)  
Criminal Record Check: Continuing Studies Certificates
Please contact Continuing Studies and they will mail you a form. 
English Competency Self Declaration Form For HCA Applicants
Registration and Withdrawal    
Request for Course Equivalency  
Request For Out-Of-Time Final Exam  
Request for Transfer Credit  
Request to Waive Prerequisites/Corequisites  
Request for Withdrawal due to Medical or Compassionate Reasons  
Timetable Worksheet  
Offer of Admission Acceptance  
Second Deposit Confirmation  
Youth in Care Consent Form 

Do not begin the process of filling out the forms below until you have been instructed to do so by our admissions office as there is a cost involved.

Choose your program below, print the documents and then complete the requirements as per the instructions. Make appointments for any immunizations you require or for a TB test as soon as possible as clinics often have wait times. 
Please note that TB testing is not available in Salmon Arm. Those requiring TB tests can travel to:

Travel Medicine and Vaccination Centre
B1-3207 30th Ave, Vernon, BC V1T 2C6
Telephone: 250-275-4069

Travel Medicine & Vaccination Centre (Capri Mall)
Unit 115C - 1835 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC  V1Y 3H4
Telephone:  250-868-9797
Toll Free: 1-888-288-8682

An appointment is required.
Have the TB test done before any immunizations in case the immunization requires a ‘live’ vaccine otherwise you will need to wait one month to have the TB test done.

To find your T2202A tax form, login to your myOkanagan account. Once there, choose the Student tab > Online Services > T2202A tax form.

For more help, view this how-to video. If you are having problems logging into myOkanagan, please call the IT Services Help Desk at 1-866-839-4032 or complete an online myOkanagan Password Reset Request.