Trades Technology Teacher Education (TTTE)
TRADES and TECHNOLOGY TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM
Starts September 2018 - ONLINE
Want to teach trades and technology at the high school or college level?
The Trades Technology Teacher Education (TTTE) program is a multi-disciplinary, multi-pathway 2-year diploma program, with a part-time certificate option, offering you an opportunity to pursue a career combining your interest in education, skilled trades and technology. The TTTE diploma program consists of OC TTTE and University Transfer Courses in combination with Brock University Adult Education Courses, online, with summer lab courses at the Kelowna campus of Okanagan College.
The multi-disciplinary subjects taught in the TTTE diploma program include:
Individuals who may be interested in this program include:
- Anyone interested in becoming a K-12 teacher with a specialization in trades and technology
- The existing school teacher wishing to teach trades and technology courses in the K-12 system and/or pursue a secondary degree in adult education*
- The Red Seal tradesperson targeting a supervisory, managerial, training or instructional position**
- The technology professional wanting to focus on industry education and training
- Anyone wishing to work toward their Bachelor of Education degree in Adult Education while focusing on trades and technology
Follow this link to find Admission requirements, Graduation requirements and a detailed program outline.
Have a question? Contact:
Sara Cousins, Program Administrator
250-492-4305 ext. 3309 or