Current Plumber apprentices will have the following options to complete their training:
Option 1: Complete the Current Program
Apprentices that began their training prior to April 1, 2019 are encouraged to complete each level of technical training in their current streams as follows:
- Level 2 by March 31, 2020
- Level 3 by March 31, 2021
- Level 4 by March 31, 2022
Option 2: Transition from the Current stream to the Harmonized stream
Current apprentices that need to transition to the new program will need to complete GAP training in order to enter the new stream.
- Current Level 1 to Harmonized Level 2 – 30 hours of gap training
- Current Level 2 to Harmonized Level 3 - (To Be Determined) hours of gap training
- Current Level 3 to Harmonized Level 4 – (To Be Determined) hours of gap training
If you have any questions or would like to schedule your next level of technical training please see our Apprenticeship FAQs or contact the Trades and Apprenticeship Office.
Office location: T115, 1000 KLO Rd, Kelowna