Have you successfully completed your Construction Craftworker (CCW) Level 1 Technical Training or successfully challenged the ITA CCW Level 1 exam, and have acquired approximately 1000 hours or more of work-based training?
Then check out the following!
Okanagan College with BC Hydro is offering the Level 2 Construction Craftworker
Aboriginal Journeyperson Preparation Program from Oct. 2 - Dec. 15, 2017.
- The program assists apprentices:
- Complete their Level 2 apprenticeship technical training
- Develop work-based training skills needed to work as a CCW Journeyperson
- Visit: okanagan.bc.ca/ccw
- It also provides apprentices:
- Trades math practice, document use, exam-writing skills and learn supervisory and project management skills.
- The following may be available to qualifying apprentices:
- Paid work experience opportunities
- Free-tuition, transportation, accommodation and meal subsidies.
TO APPLY: Complete the Application Form and fax it along with your resume to:
Sara Cousins, Program Administrator
Okanagan College, Trades and Apprenticeship
For further details contact Sara: email@example.com or 250-492-4205 ext. 3309