Tourism Management Diploma
Start September 2019 in Revelstoke!
The Tourism Management Diploma at Okanagan College is designed to give students real-world knowledge, skills and opportunities designed to advance careers in the tourism sector. Upon graduation, students will be ideally suited for supervisory or front-line management positions in tourism.
- Build a strong foundation in core tourism and business management functions.
- Network and build connections within the sector.
- Get practical knowledge through a six-credit faculty supervised tourism sector study course.
- Advance your career in the tourism industry through a paid co-op work term.
- Work and learn in a diverse and dynamic four-season tourism environment.
Why study with the Okanagan School of Business?
- Learn from industry-proven instructors with the internationally recognized Okanagan School of Business
- Take advantage of small class sizes and lots of one-on-one practical instruction
- Build industry experience and connections while you study.
Why study in Revelstoke?
- Work and learn in a diverse and dynamic four-season tourism economy.
- Explore opportunities in a wide array of tourism related roles, from the mountain to the city.
Hear what employers and industry partners are saying...
“Tourism is the #1 growth sector in B.C.’s economy and opportunities are virtually unlimited for people in this field. The location. The access to tourism employers. The quality of instruction at Okanagan College. It’s all going to translate to an outstanding student experience – and it’s going to set up graduates looking to quickly advance their careers and distinguish themselves in tourism management roles.”
– Peter Nielsen, VP Operations, Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Program advisor.
"This program will be extremely valuable to employers, as the coop terms take place in the busy season, where our tourism employers are in need of employees. This will also be a great opportunity for the employers to mentor these students and help them find their niche in the tourism industry."
-- Meghan Tabor, Marketing Director, Tourism Revelstoke.
Questions? Please reach out... Contact us!
|DOMESTIC STUDENT CONTACT:
Kristine Wickner, Recruitment and Events Shuswap-Revelstoke
ph: (250) 762-5445 ext. 8259
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CONTACT:
International Education - Okanagan College
ph: (250) 862-5443