How to Begin
How to begin upgrading for trades programs• Call us to ask about upgrading. Contact the campus administration office in Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon, Salmon Arm, and Revelstoke for information session dates.
• Fill out an application. To apply online, visit Okanagan College’s homepage at www.okanagan.bc.ca/admissions or ask for an application form at any Okanagan College campus administration office.
• Complete a free skills assessment in English and Mathematics. A skills assessment is required for students who have not completed prerequisite courses and is recommended for all students who have been out of high school for three or more years.
• Discuss the assessment results with an AACP coordinator, an AACP instructor, or an Educational Advisor to help you decide which courses to take.
• Ask about financial assistance. Application forms are available at the Welcome Centre in Kelowna and at all campus administration offices. Return the completed form to the Penticton, Salmon Arm, Revelstoke, or Vernon Administration Office, or to the Financial Aid and Awards Office in Kelowna.
• Register for classes. Admissions will contact you with the next registration date.
Contact the Adult Academic and Career Preparation