Healthy Living & Cancer Prevention: Tips for Success
Are you looking for motivation to live a healthier lifestyle? We’d like to share some information with you about key lifestyle factors that could make a huge difference. Not only will these lifestyle changes reduce your risk of getting cancer, they will lead you to a much healthier life overall.
BC Cancer Prevention Programs invites you to try our short online learning module. It will only take you about 30 minutes to complete the course, but it could add years to your life.
1. Just start by clicking on the link below:
2. Next, click on SIGN UP in the top right corner.
3. You will need to create an account, but will have to click on I AGREE before you can begin. This will simply aid us in tracking the use of this course.
4. Fill in your name and email address, and create a User name and Password.
This will allow you to return to the course later if you need more time.
*At the bottom, be sure to check: PATIENT/GENERAL PUBLIC USER
5. Select the name of the course: Healthy Living and Cancer Prevention: Tips for Success
6. Start the Course and enjoy the learning.
For a CERTIFICATE of completion, click on "My Learning History" at the top of LearningHub, and it will show a list of all the courses you have completed with PHSA. Next to completed courses will be a Certificate button. Clicking on this takes you to the personalized certificate, which can be printed.
We welcome all feedback, comments or questions.