Facilities and Equipment
We have a significant amount of equipment within our main labs. This equipment includes:
Our equipment is the same equipment you will use in the industry and is current (typically more current then the equipment you will use in the industry!).
- Sieve shakers with sieves
- Concrete testing equipment
- Asphalt testing equipment
- California Bearing Ratio machine
- Compression testing machines
- Sand equivalency machine and associated equipment
- Density testing equipment
- Hydraulics demonstration equipment to demonstrate water flows in pipes, over weirs, etc.
- Total Station survey equipment
- Level and theodolite survey equipment
- Hydrometer water bath and associated equipment
- Computers with various programs
The following are some photos of our equipment and student projects:
Subdivision development plans
The sieve shaker
Hydrometer water bath
The drying oven. Used to cook BIG turkeys!
Retaining Wall Day!!!!
News and Events
- Fall Semester begins September 5th, 2018.