Graduates of this program can seek employment in the following types of positions:
- engineering assistants in highway construction, communications and power development projects; draftsperson; estimators, detailers and assistant designers;
- technologists in concrete, asphalt and soil testing labs; construction inspectors in municipal water
development and structural projects;
- technologists in hydrographic surveys, waste resources studies, irrigation and hydraulic
- town works superintendents and building inspectors; concrete plant supervisors; technical sales involving building and construction materials and equipment;
- project chiefs and instrument men in field surveys related to pipelines, construction, mining drainage, irrigation, highways and roads, etc.