Okanagan College requires that all international students have valid medical insurance for the duration of their studies.
3 month Bridge Guard.me medical insurance: (effective September 2018)
- All new international and exchange students are automatically enrolled with mandatory Guard.me medical insurance for the first 3 months in their 1st semester.
- The Bridge insurance offered by Guard.me guard.me is one of the best and well-priced medical coverages across Canada and the world.
- The cost is about $200 (based on $2 per day) payable to Okanagan College student account.
- If you are a short-term student in program 6 months or less such as ESL or without a study permit, you will stay on Guard.me coverage the entire duration of your studies at Okanagan College.
- We automatically enroll all continuing international and exchange students with guard.me insurance if proof of MSP has not been received.