Mary Ann Knoll
Degrees, Designations, Diplomas, and Certificates:
- B.Comm. University of Saskatchewan
- Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Certified Management Accountant
- Certificate in Adult and Continuing Education (CACE), University of Alberta
Prior Teaching Experience:
- Financial Accounting, Tax, Financial Management, Entrepreneurship and the Business Simulation
- Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology, Business Administration program
Mary Ann has seven years of management experience in both the not-for-profit and business sector. After moving to Kelowna, Mary Ann worked for ten years in public practice, working with charities, not-for-profit, and small business clients providing tax, accounting, and business consulting services.
Mary Ann has also been involved as a facilitator with the CA School of Business, and most recently with CPA Western School of Business.
Mary Ann enjoys the continuum of teaching students as they take their first steps in accounting with BUAD 111, to reaching their professional designation as a CPA.