Andrew Klingel is an Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor and Professor.
Currently, he teaches at the Okanagan School of Business specializing in the areas of marketing and management.
Prior to joining Okanagan College, Andrew consulted to major corporations such as Telus, TD Canada Trust and General Motors.
His true passion is entrepreneurship. He has been involved with many new ventures as an operator, investor and advisor.
As an example, he was an early member at a software start up that grew from $0 to $100 million a year in revenue and went public on the TSX.
He also developed and launched a line of consumer products that is now sold in over 10,000 retail locations across North America, including Home Depot, Lowe’s and Canadian Tire.
He is most proud of co-founding, the Framework Foundation (www.timeraiser.ca), a non-profit that has raised nearly 150,000 volunteer hours and invested over $1,000,000 in local artists.
Andrew lives in Vernon with his wife and three daughters.
- Supply Chain
Queen’s University – Masters of Business Administration
Received a scholarship based on work experience and undergraduate academic achievement
Queen’s University - Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
Graduated with First Class distinction
Vancouver Community College – Provincial Instructors Diploma (In Progress)
- Queen’s University Alumni Humanitarian Award
- A.T. Kearney Great Client Work Award
- United Way Employee Campaign Award (100 – 250 employees)
- United Way First-time Employee and Corporate Giving Award
- Faculty Advisor, Enactus
- Enterprize Challenge, Organizing Committee Member & Mentor
- Shuswap Launch-a-preneur, Organizing Committee Member & Judge
- North Okanagan Youth Soccer Association, Coach