powered by Ten Thousand Coffees and supported by RBC Future Launch
More than 85 per cent of jobs are filled through networking.
How will you GROW YOUR NETWORK?
We know that building your network as a student or a recent grad can be challenging and time consuming. That’s why Okanagan College is powering up a new service for students and alumni:
OC Connects is an online mentoring and networking platform powered by e-networking innovator Ten Thousand Coffees and supported by RBC’s Future Launch initiative.
The College is one of a growing number of post-secondary institutions in Canada to utilize the network to create a personalized hub.
Student or recent grad?
1) Gain a better understanding of what careers are available with your degree
2) Develop your networking and communications skills through real-world practice
3) Build your network of OC alumni based on their industry and interests
1) Help shape the careers of students and young alumni by sharing your career advice and experience
2) Develop your networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
3) Build your network of other OC alumni and faculty based on your industry and interests
How does OC Connects work?
1) You'll receive one introduction per month to a fellow student or alumni based on your career interests and goals.
2) Decide on a time to chat in-person, on the phone, or online, to share your advice and experience
3) Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your commitment to continuous learning and career advancement
2) Tell a friend! Better yet, tell all your friends at OC. Share on social media to help us grow the OC Connects network.
OC is where your network begins. But it doesn’t end here.
Stay in touch, seize opportunities and make new connections with OC Connects.
Have a question? Contact us
About RBC Future Launch
RBC Future Launch is RBC’s commitment to empower Canadian youth for the jobs of
tomorrow. RBC is dedicating $500 million to help young people access meaningful
employment through practical work experience, skills development, networking and
access to mental well-being supports and services.