Register Now - If you would like to participate as a career advisor/exhibitor--to answer questions and provide information about your organization, network and recruit employees--please fill in the registration form. We will contact you closer to Career Fair with your exact location in the fair.
If you are Okanagan College staff or faculty and would like to register, click here.
Come to one of the Interior’s longest running career fairs and meet regional and national employers, learn about the programs offered by Okanagan College, and enter to win great prizes. Career Fair offers a great chance to talk to several employers, career and education professionals and explore options, whether you're trying to decide which program you want to take, which career you want to pursue or you're looking for a job.
Fun events for the whole family are taking place all day. Admission and parking are free!
Thank you to our 2018 Career Fair exhibitors. Click HERE for a full list of last year's exhibitors.
Jumpstart your education! By attending Career Fair and Open House, you are eligible to enter a draw for a $5,000 tuition credit.
*Some conditions apply
For more information, please contact Michelle Lowry at 250-862-5473 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a guided tour of the Okanagan College campus.
Meet in the Student Services building at 11 a.m, 12 p.m., 1 p.m., or 2 p.m.
Interested in Trades at OC?
Visit the Trades Training building and tour the shops. Watch students while they work and ask instructors questions.
Freshman 15 - What you need to know before starting post secondary
Do you have a son or daughter who will be entering post-secondary soon?
Presenter: Blake Edwards - Okanagan College Recruitment and Events Coordinator
Time: 1 p.m.
Location: Lecture Theatre room S104
This information session will go over the top 15 points that parents and students should know before starting post secondary. There will be plenty of time for questions and answers.
- Understanding post-secondary options, terminology and processes
- How to access scholarships, bursaries and awards
- How to apply for student loans
- Dual credit and concurrent enrolment options
- Transferring within BC
- Application process - how it works at Okanagan College
- How to make the most of the services available
Stay tuned for more special presentations
Special presentations will be added here as they are confirmed.
How the Okanagan College Career Fair will benefit you:
- Provides first-hand information about specific occupations and education options.
- Designed to help you develop or change your career path.
- Promotes opportunities for informed career and educational planning.
- Shows you how others did it - why they chose their fields, how they got there and what they like or dislike about their work.
- Enables you to network and make valuable contacts.
- Builds your self confidence in an informal atmosphere.
- Connects employers with employees.
- Because an estimated 80 per cent of positions are not advertised, but are filled through word of mouth or personal contacts, speaking directly to people already working in the field increases your chance of success.
Who Should Attend?
- are in secondary school
- are unemployed
- are looking for your first job
you should attend.
you should attend.
- are enrolled in post-secondary school
- are looking for post-secondary education opportunities
- are interested in networking with employers in your field of interest
- have work and life experience but want to make a career change
- have children in high school or post-secondary
- want to find out more information about local industry
you should attend.