Interesting LinksInteresting links for continuous professional development:
- teachonline.ca - excellent resources from Contact North in Ontario
- Edsurge.com - a good blog about current trends in education technology
- Downes.ca - Stephen Downes' blog - a Canadian EdTech researcher
- open.bccampus.ca - Find an open textbook from BC Campus
- tonybates.ca - Tony Bate's blog - a Canadian Edtech researcher and speaker
- The state of video in education 2018 Interesting statistics from a report created by Kaltura on the use of video in education. You can download the report from the link as well.
- bryanalexander.org Education futurist with some interesting ideas.
- 12appsofchristmas.ca 12 gifts to faculty every year. Apps that enhance learning. Sign up for notifications.
www.remove.bg/ A handy, free tool to automatically remove the background of an image. Uses AI.
OEI Course Design Rubric A rigorous online course design rubric used by California Community Colleges. Has a Creative Commons Licence