Okanagan College IT Monitors
Are you looking to earn extra cash while attending two or more courses at Okanagan College - and still have time to study?
At the beginning of each school semester, IT Services hires students to be IT Services Monitors.
If you are a registered Okanagan College student in good standing, who is:
- Willing to assist fellow students
- Possessing a good work ethic
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to complete the Online Application Form link in myOkanagan " under Campus Events. Look for "Apply to be an IT Services Monitor " starting in early July and late November.
Please remember that all correspondence with applicants is done via your myOkanagan Email Account, including offers of employment.
IT Monitor Responsibilities
- Ensuring computer lab equipment is not mistreated or stolen
- Assisting students in navigating software
- Keeping the Computer Lab and Information Commons area clean and tidy
- Refilling printers with paper and toner as needed
- Reporting technical problems
Questions may be directed to the IT Services Helpdesk at local 4444.