Institutional Research Team
- Manager - (250) 762-5445, Ext. 4529
- Mark Francis - Institutional Research Analyst - (250) 762-5445, Ext. 4207 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Love - Institutional Research Analyst - (250) 762-5445, Ext. 4653 - email@example.com
What We Do:
- External Reporting - Institutional wide data is gathered/processed/report to the Ministry of Advanced Education and governmental agencies throughout the year.
- Information Support - Quantitative and qualitative information, analysis and data to support a variety of institutional information requirements from policy formulation for the Executive, to providing data for use in the Institutional Service Plan.
- Monitoring and Analyzing - The office plays a minor role as a ‘watch dog’ for the Executive to inform them of any significant observations with respect to enrolment, financial, other internal analysis and environmental scanning.
- Research - Research projects are undertaken upon consultation with the Executive and support of the Divisional Deans in order to assist the decision-making processes at Okanagan College.
BC Post-Secondary Links
Regional Statistics Links
Educational Resources Information Centre