Where We Make Your Job Easier ...
The mandate and primary purpose of Supply Management is to plan, coordinate and develop products and services effectively, efficiently and at best value to Okanagan College.
Supply Management operates a centralized Purchasing Department which is located at our KLO Campus in Kelowna. This department manages the procurement of materials, supplies, equipment and services required by all Okanagan College campuses. This includes:
- Purchasing goods and services
- Providing information about products, prices, and suppliers
- Researching new products and locating suppliers
- Issuance of all Procurement Cards - Visa
- Filing credit applications with new vendors
- Providing Web Requisition assistance and training
- Activating the on-line e-way user accounts for ordering office supplies
The following pages have been developed to assist you in understanding the procurement process here at Okanagan College.
Purchasing Guidelines & Procedures
Requisitioning Goods or Services
Forms & Documents
Multi-Functional Copiers / Laser Printers / Fax Machines
Ordering Office Supplies - Corporate Express
Ordering Name Tags and Desk Plates - Badge Maker
Web Requisition Training
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Are We ...
Where Are We ...
P Building - P111
1000 K.L.O. Road Kelowna, British Columbia
Telephone : 250-862-5613
Hours : 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Monday to Friday
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated : Friday, December 1, 2017